0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 30 years

How to treat hair-fall after postpartum? I am already talking Calcium, Vit D, Vit B12, Folic Acid and Iron Supplements. Can I take Perfectil? If yes, then which one? P.S. Not BFing my baby.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I had a miscarriage last month, doctor advised me to not do any intercourse for a month(until my first normal periods) and heal properly. Now its been a week that my first periods after miscarriage are over. And we have started intercourse (protected). At first, everything was okay, i didn't feel any pain for first few times. But now i am feeling a little pain in my uterus area. It started after intercourse. I want to ask that is this something to be worried about? should i go see my doctor?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Since 3 month have left eye lid twitching Cut down caffeine , have proper sleep and relax but it is still there . Last 5 min , very frequent now . As start reading or watching laptop it stated What to do . Which speciality doctor I should consult

Asked for Female, 27 years

AOA I have a severe neck pain. I feel like my neck is lock. Something I feel headache and eye pain please any suggestions its due to what major reasons?

Asked for Female, 28 years

My sis had squint issue in her both eyes. So she had an operation when she was 8 or 9 years old But as time passes the squint again appear now she is 23... Is there any treatment,surgery or laser that can help her???

I am trying to concieve from almost one year but its not happening I have been to gynaecologist She did my scans . TVS and IVF scans . And they were clear Alhamdullilah I am facing irregular periods. From last three months . I am taking pregnacare medicine along with myofolic and myfol.

Asked for Female, 59 years

Salam, Please can anybody guide me about the precautions for an aged female patient who is has just started taking an antibiotic namely cyproxine 500mg for 7 days.can i give her calcium n iron based food items these days.pls advise if it is ok.

Asked for Male, 28 years

I had been quite busy since January, and I didn't have time to take care of myself, and I was having meal twice a day, which led to a sedentary life style. As a result my weight decreased upto 6 kgs in these 10 months, it used to be 65kgs but now it is only 59, my height is 5'10', My life style is no more sedentary now, I take meal 4 times a day, but i'm unable to gain, Please tell me how to gain fast

Asked for Female, 67 years

My mom has this thing on her left eye and her sight is getting blurry in the left one. I am quiet tensed, can anyone tell what’s happening?

Legs arent working after epidural given during rectum surgery. Epidural was given on Tuesday and removed on Thursday. Toes are moving but leg isn't lifting in air. Not being able to stand/walk at all. Doctors say that this is not the case for neurologist and the effect will wear off soon. What can we do to ensure that this happens asap? Will drinking a lot of water help?

Asked for Female, 42 years

Doc please tell what is it I'm having itching type allergy on whole body from yesterday ..red color pimple appeared when I rub that place and they are expanding on new places too right now I m having on neck .Both hands upper lips etc I m attaching pics too .

Asked for Female, 60 years

55 years diabetic female having severe pain in right knee, doctor diagnosed slight gap, kindly suggest speedy and permanent solution. Thanks in anticipation

Asked for Male, 32 years

Hello. When i wake up my right ear is blocked and i fell pressure on right ear. It gets better with time. Please guide.

Asked for Female, 10 years

My daughter is 5 years and 4 months weight 23 kg...severe nose blocked but no fever had watery eyes yesterday and was not super active as always... gave panadol 7.5 ml... after that she was fine... did steam at night and gave anti allergy T-day..but of no help.. pls advise... had a very restless sleep.. any other medication required or not pls advise... thankyou

Asked for Female, 11 years

Today while brushing my 5.9 year old daughter i saw a new tooth behind the milk tooth. What should I do now? As it's not erupting from the right place.

Asked for Male, 11 years

Need an advice should I be concern or not about my 6 year old boys swollen and puffy eyes upon awakening? He sneezes alot sometimes 10 to 15 times in a row. Almost on daily basis. I assume that he is allergic to dust mites may be but for swollen and puffy eyes I am not getting any clue. I am noticing it from last 1.5 years. Pls guide.

Asked for Female, 7 years

AoA, what can be done or given to 1.7 year old baby as she has stuffy nose and sometime runny. She had mild fever 2 days ago which was gone by giving calpol. Please dr give me your suggestion as she is unable to breathe through nose.

I stopped breastfeeding 3months before when my baby was 15th months old but i should continue for 2years.still there is discharge of thick yellow milk even though its been 3months of weaning.now i want to feed her again as she is getting sick frequently & everyone including doctors are telling this is because of weaning.so can i feed her again as i can produce milk even though it is little bit yellow discharge

Asked for Female, 28 years

I've an issue most of the time I feel my chest heavy like some heavy load is on my chest plus I can't go up on stairs if I do I feel intense shortness of breath it my chest feels heavy. It gets normal after few minutes but it's really irritating for me

Asked for Female, 6 years

I have a question regarding my 7 days old little one.She isn't taking enough feed and isn't latching with me.I am expressing milk and then giving through bottle and still she drinks hardly one ounce or less than that at times.I need a suggestion from lactation consultants or any paeds docs.She weights 2.85kgs. Another issue is she is not taking burps at all and has severe gas issue.i am keeping her head at a high level in order to avoid any inconveince .Please suggest tips

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment